Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Circle of Care, (COC) Care Management Organization of Passaic County, (CMO), continues to offer quality care management to our youth and families. COC Care Managers will not be attending community visits until further notice, however, they will remain in contact via phone, email, and confidential video conferencing.
We continue to support families through confidential video conferencing during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you think you need help, we encourage you to contact Perform Care, 24/7 through phone (877) 652-7624 or by visiting www.performcarenj.org to speak to a clinician who will guide you in your next steps towards healing.
The information on this page will be updated as new information becomes available. For related COVID-19 content, visit the Circle of Care Facebook page, and our Passaic Resource Network Facebook page and website where updates are daily and meaningful.
Important Resources and Services
Throughout the year, Circle of Care takes the time to raise awareness with information that breaks down the barriers and stigma associated with diseases that affect our brain and our behavior. You can access these helpful resources below.
- Know the Signs: All kids have bad days, but trauma and life-changing events can create lasting challenges. Find out how.
- Social Distancing Anxiety: For children and youth with disorders or mental health diagnoses, COVID-19 may heighten their anxiety and distress. Learn more.
- Children’s System of Care: New Jersey’s free or low-cost behavioral health system for kids up to age 21 provides eligible youth with coordinate access to mental health support, substance use treatment, and services for intellectual or developmental disabilities. Get more details.
- The NJ Department of Health, (DOH): A free and 24-hour public hotline for questions on the Coronavirus 211.
- Performcare NJ: Open 24/7 and can be reached at (877) 652-7624.
We hope that all of you are safe and that you are practicing self-care and social distancing.
Cynthia Heller, LCSW
Chief Executive Officer
Circle of Care, CMO Passaic County